[TYPO3-english] Setting of TER mirror in TYPO3 6.x? Or change mirror concept?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Oct 5 17:38:00 CEST 2013

Hey,

On 10/05/2013 02:36 PM, Markus Klein wrote:
> The long term is to get of course all the stuff you described below, but I still think some clever solution to have "local" TERs (either private or for continents) shall be given.

Please don't mix up  mirror handling with repository handling. The
latter never really worked (was broken in old em, too) and it has
nothing to do with the mirror stuff.
The repo handling is not fully implemented in new em and I personally
also have only very little interest in fixing this detail.

Regards
Christian