[TYPO3-english] Setting of TER mirror in TYPO3 6.x? Or change mirror concept?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Oct 4 13:35:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

>> Has anyone here informations on how sourcefourge does the mirroring?
>
> AFAIK it is not done via sourceforge, but via normal webserver and rsync is
> used.

Yes, SourceForge is only used for distributing TYPO3 itself, not
extensions nor the language packages.

"Older" guys from the server team (I typically think of Michael) should
be able to properly answer about the internals. But AFAIK/R it's really
a rsync (no clue what is suggested as interval) initiated by the mirrors
themselves against typo3.org.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6