[TYPO3-english] Grid elements problems with localized content

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 4 10:21:10 CEST 2013

Am 03.10.2013 00:24, schrieb Lorenz Ulrich:
> Hi there
>
> I have a simple Grid Element that works as multi-content wrapper.
>
> In my element I've got a HTML element. In the default language
> everything works fine.
>
> But in the translated version the content type (HTML) is considered to
> be an invalid value.
>
> Since it's difficult to exlain here's a screenshot of my problem:
>
> http://snag.gy/JiUZN.jpg

Hi Lorenz.

Could you give some more information about the TYPO3 and Gridelements
versions you are using? Additionally it would be nice to get your
Gridelements configuration as well.

It might help to checkout the latest version of either Gridelements 1.x
SVN or 2.x Git to check if the bug has been fixed already. On Git you
should go for the 2-0 branch, since currently we got problems pushing to
master.

I am out of the office for a while today but I think I can take a look
at it this weekend.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian