[TYPO3-english] DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Fri Oct 4 10:11:16 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm crap at english, sorry.

I would like to create a dynamic recipient list with DirectMail. The list contains users who have their 'premium service' closing in the month.
On DirectMail, I chose "special querry" and then I create my query with "WHERE endtime >= today AND endtime <= today+30"

Here is the result :
SELECT uid,pid,deleted FROM fe_users WHERE ( endtime >= 1380797021 AND endtime <= 1383389026) AND fe_users.deleted=0

I would like to have something more like this :
SELECT uid,pid,deleted FROM fe_users WHERE ( endtime >= today AND endtime <= today+30) AND fe_users.deleted=0

Having "today" and "today+30" would be very dynamic, everyday the timetsamp would change and it would be great to send mails without having to refresh the recipient list every day.

Thanks for your help.

Cordialement,

Salander