[TYPO3-english] cpu usage high , database size too high

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Fri Oct 4 09:58:18 CEST 2013

Hi Mirela,

this indicates that your homepage is cached several times, which can be
caused by heavy use of conditions in your template record. Try to reduce
conditions to help the cache (probably by moving logic into the page
itself by using CSS media-queries or Javascript). In some cases, e.g. news
records changing very often, it is advisable to make these extensions
USER_INT, disabling caching for these content snippets only.

Cheers,
Mark Boland