[TYPO3-english] Special Style TOPNAV

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:59:47 CEST 2013

Hello everyone!

I made a TOPNAV menu without problems, but the page design demands that one specific page link of the top navigation menu has different styles from the other ones....

I looked in the templating tutorial for some special condition, but the only one that i found is the "active" state of the page, but what i need is that that specific link in the TOPNAV has a different style from the other ones (it's the "Buy Now" page, that's why my client wants a different style in this link, so it stand out from the others) so i would like to know what is the best way to do this.

Thanks in advance