[TYPO3-english] Extending TCA the 6.1 way

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Tue Oct 1 18:09:23 CEST 2013

Hey there.

Well, in terms of caching, additional non-returning configuration mechanisms that only affect the environment are even more a no-go. So I feel really sorry for having even tried that, since it's really obvious to be strictly forbidden.
The specific example of addToAllTcaTypes could have worked just by accident. But I'm actually glad it hasn't, since this prevented me from creating a regression which would be very hard to debug.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

- --
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Internet: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt