[TYPO3-english] Extending TCA the 6.1 way

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Tue Oct 1 14:58:05 CEST 2013

Hey there.

> Still one could do other stuff before returning the array in the end.
Jep, just using the addFieldsToPalette method inside of the TCA/{tablename}.php file just before returning the configuration array was my first idea.
But this seems not to work. So this is a "could have worked if it was implemented other than it is".

> Oh, that needs to be updated. Could you open a bug report there, please:
Just did that. Here it is:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52427

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

- --
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Internet: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt