[TYPO3-english] Different storagePid handling for findAll() and findByUid()?

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Thu Nov 28 23:15:27 CET 2013

Hi newsgroup,

at the moment i believe i am just too stupid, because i cannot find the
reason: I've got an extbase frontend plugin using some models and also
an extended fe_users model. Everything works as expected.

Now i've just deleted the storage pid entry in the plugin's ce
(Behaviour -> Record Storage page) and the following happens:

1. myFrontendUserRepository->findAll()
-> No records are fetched at all (as expected!)

2. myFrontendUserRepository->findByUid(any existing uid)
-> This fe_user record is fetched, independent from where it is located
in the pagetree (pid).

I do not have any idea how this can happen. But i think this behaviour
is not as it should be!? TYPO3 version is 6.1.5.

Kind regards, Jan