[TYPO3-english] replace only one template, not the whole path

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 28 17:15:02 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm working with tx_news and I'm trying to find a way to replace only
the list.html template.

I find only this ts reference to templates:

plugin.tx_news.view.templateRootPath = EXT:news/Resources/Private/Templates/

Does this mean I have to copy all the templates in this extension folder
to my own folder even if I want to modify only this one html template?

(Sorry if this is obvious, this is still new to me and I haven't found
THE documentation for the new templating system)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela