[TYPO3-english] strange error (503) - Intropackage twitter bootstrap

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Thu Nov 28 10:39:38 CET 2013

Hi folks
on my server I installed 3 sites with Intro Package twbootstrap, all
with a common source area.
All works fine but one of the sites some days ago was beginning to
give this error (typical pink window of TYPO3). This happens only when
I attempt to connect directly to the home page (i.e. typing
www.mydomain.it).
It doesn't happens if I write the uid of the page (ie. typing
www.mydomain.it/index.php?id=1) nor if I ask for a subpage, doesn't
matter if the page requested have or not the format of realurl.

The error is:

Service Unavailable (503)

No TypoScript template found!

More information regarding this error might be available online.

Ok. I spent some hours to resolve and discovered that:

* the domain was not defined. I don't know exactly in the domain
record is necessary to run the site malfunctioning. Note: the other
sites doesn't have this record set and there was not problem!

* entering in BE mode all works fine. All the subpages are viewable
and the same occurs for the main page (UID: 1). Preview of the main
page is OK, this becase TYPO3 compose the link with the segment:
/index.php?id=1

* if I ask for the page OUTSIDE BE the error is displayed only for the
main page. (?)

This morning I tried to hide the domain and the error occurs; when I
switch to unhide the record the error disappears.

Any Idea?

thank you

Quoting bernd wilke <t3ng at bernd-wilke.net>:

> Am 27.11.13 18:03, schrieb elim qiu:
>> Thanks a lot Bernd Wilke for the info! I still have a  12.04 backup.
>> I'll restore it and learn typo3 from there.
>
> I don't think that your problem is the ubuntu version, but
> eaccellarator at all. try to remove eaccellerator, install xcache
> from repository.
>
> bernd
> --
> http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html