[TYPO3-english] Documentation redirections

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 28 08:48:28 CET 2013

Hi all,

Since a couple of days, thanks to the efforts of Xavier and the Server
Team, we have redirections from typo3.org to docs.typo3.org for all
official manuals.

Given the structure of the old URLs, it is not possible to redirect to a
precise page on docs.typo3.org, but we redirect to the home page of the
corresponding manual on docs.typo3.org.

Furthermore the redirections send a 301 status, so search engines will
reindex all these old pages. This will reduce the current issue of users
regularly stumbling on old and outdated versions.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch