[TYPO3-english] You can upload files with a maximum size of 0 MB.

HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Wed Nov 27 10:10:13 CET 2013

Hi,

After an upgrade from 4.5.*  to 4.7.15 I noticed some strange behavior. When trying to upload an image I get the message:
You can upload files with a maximum size of 0 MB.  Strange since in the BE config I changed it into 5000 and having a look in the localconf.php also showed the max_upload = 5000.
In the php.ini the max_upload is also adapted for larger files.

So apparently somewhere els something went wrong. Any idea how to solve this? Thanks.

Best regards,
Hocom Advies

Wiechert Hoohwinkel