[TYPO3-english] Problem with GridElements TsConfig

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Nov 22 12:18:37 CET 2013

> my TYPO3 version is the 6.1.5 and the 2.0.2 for Grid Elements.
> About the Bug, the result is the same (tt_content TCEFORM states invalid
> content type), but I'm sure that the reason is the TsConfig
> "tx_gridelements.excludeLayoutIds" because commenting it, the tt_content
> TCEFORM works well

Well - 2.0.2 still contains some bugs that we were able to fix in the
current dev versions (2.1 and 3.0) - so maybe you can test the upcoming
2.1.0-dev that is available via forge repository.

I will test the excludeLayoutIds with the dev versions as well, so I
guess this will be fixed when these version will be released.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield