[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Show usergroup and fe_user info

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 12:43:44 CET 2013

Well thank you so much for all your help Bernd, if weren't for you, i wouldn't have come this far, so i cannot thank you enough for what you have done.

Unfortunelly, in Portugal we don't have that kind of experts, so all i can do is to find an alternative solution to this subject. I can code some PHP code, so we'll see if i can work some thing out.

If i can solve this, i'll post it here.

Kind regards to everyone, and specially for you Bernd, you're the man :) !