[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-engl

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Nov 20 14:36:04 CET 2013

Am 20.11.13 13:36, schrieb Miguel:
> Sorry to dig out this topic, but i've been out for a few days.

[...]
I have not inspected your final code, maybe in a second view if neccessary.

> I guess this condition must be written using the current date am i right ?

the condition sounds like .stdWrap.if.isGreaterThan... where you compare
the extracted timestamp with the current time.

as it is very complicated to extract the timestamp two times it could be
a good idea to calculate the value once to store it in a register.
afterwards you can access it multiple times without workload for your
server.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html