[TYPO3-english] Run PHP code

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Nov 20 13:13:38 CET 2013

Hi Mike,

> => Create a simple extension (e.g., using EXT:kickstarter to help you).
>
> I'm not yet that "familiar" with Typoscript, so writing an extension
> certainly would be a huge mountain to climb for me.

I'm not speaking of TypoScript. Really, install kickstarter and open the
backend module, follow the wizard to create an extension with a sample
frontend plugin ...

> Ok i will follow your advice, and i already found the API guide...But
> where do i put the code that you are kindly giving me?

... and paste your code in the method "main()" of pi1/class....php

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!