[TYPO3-english] iterator for flux?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Nov 19 11:50:19 CET 2013

I build up CEs with fluidcontent.
now I have a problem that all but the first object of a section should
be required:

<f:section name="Configuration">
     <flux:flexform wizardTab="mySpace" id="myCE">
         <flux:flexform.sheet name="panels">
             <flux:flexform.section name="panels">
                 <flux:flexform.object name="panel">
                     <flux:flexform.field.input name="groupName"
required="{iterator.index}" />
                     <flux:flexform.field.input name="groupData"
required="1" />
                 </flux:flexform.object>
             </flux:flexform.section>
         </flux:flexform.sheet>
     </flux:flexform>
</f:section>

what I want to achieve:

+ (if there is only one group) the first groupName could be empty
+ all other groupNames are required

my idea:
if there would be an iterator like in a <f:for> I could use the iterator

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html