[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.12.7 404 error index.php

Gregor Binder gregor at catrix.at
Mon Nov 18 23:23:31 CET 2013

i moved the whole installation to a vhost and the subfolder typo3 like
in the wiki entry: http://wiki.typo3.org/Realurl/manual
but i have still the same problem. when i try to open
https://webserver/typo3/startseite i get "The requested URL
/typo3/startseite was not found on this server."
in the wiki is written that there should be /typo3/startseite.html?
wie does my server don't create a startseite.html?

king regards
gregor

GPG-Key: DCC43794