[TYPO3-english] TCA: Require one field OR the other

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Mon Nov 18 21:22:31 CET 2013

Had a quick look and it doesn't seem like it. If you are using type of
input you could use an eval of tx_*. See
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tca/4.6.0/view/1/3/The
other option I can think of is use a type of user to inject the
javascript - its a bit of a pain managing all the information manually.

In both cases I believe you'll have to take into account users adding them
to the list model view (using 'Set fields').

Richard

On 18 November 2013 20:45, Christian Weiske <christian.weiske at netresearch.de