[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Sun Nov 17 10:17:16 CET 2013

I reopen to this old topic.

I chose 4.5 LTS as latest version for keeping extbase disabled, but,
unluckily, first time I enabled workspace and versions for a customer,
installation (and runtime playing) complained about the lack of extbase.

It looks like extabase was introduced in 4.3, so, for eliminating it I
will have to compare 4.5 LTS with previous versions up to 4.3 (or
tolerate extbase and jump to 4.7, porting core changes I did to 4.7).

Regards,

Tonino

Il 15/11/2012 23:23, Wouter Wolters ha scritto:
> The last version which doesn't need extbase/fluid is 4.6.
> Starting from 4.7 there are extbase/fluid based core extensions in use.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Wouter
>
> PS: Dmitry is of the core team:-)
>
> Op 15-11-2012 23:14, Tonix (Antonio Nati) schreef:
>> Il 14/11/2012 11:16, Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
>>> Hi!

>>> Not sure about last but I usually uninstall them in 4.5 LTS without
>>> any bad effects.
>>>
>> Thanks Dmitry.
>>
>> It would be nice if also someone from core team would answer.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it