[TYPO3-english] Caching won't work in TYPO3

Artus Kolanowski artus at ionoi.net
Sat Nov 16 17:19:19 CET 2013

I've got a weird behavior with caching in TYPO3 6.1.5. With every request on a page, which contains an plugin (e.g. `tx_news_pi1`), a first entry is created in `cf_cache_pages`, then (within the same request) its deleted and created again. With the next request on the same page the last cached entry is deleted, and then its started with this weird behavior all over again. There is no `*_INT` at all in the template and its using `FLUIDTEMPLATE`.

This is the `page` template:

	page = PAGE
	page {

		typeNum = 0

		config {
			no_cache = 0
		}

		10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
		10 {

			partialRootPath = {$layout.templates.dir}partials
			layoutRootPath = {$layout.templates.dir}layouts

			file.stdWrap.cObject = CASE
			file.stdWrap.cObject {

				key.data = levelfield:-1, backend_layout_next_level, slide
				key.override.field = backend_layout

				default = TEXT
				default.value = {$layout.templates.dir}templates/default.html
			}
		}
	}

This is the content template:

	lib.content < styles.content.get
	lib.content {

		select {
			where = colPos = 0
			begin = 0
		}

		stdWrap {
			prepend = COA
			append = COA
		}
	}

This is the fluid template for the content:

	<f:layout name="default" />
	<f:section name="content">
		<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.content" />
	</f:section>

If there is no plugin on the page it works as expected. Has anybody a hint for me?