[TYPO3-english] Icons gone when importing tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_repository

Paul Kocher rawkweila at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:58:07 CET 2013

Hey all,

I'm just trying to set up a new site using typo typo3_src+dummy-6.0.10.zip - same thing happens with typo3_src+dummy-6.1.5 tho.
So, to my problem:

I use the installer to create a new database which works without problems. After that I compare the db, create an admin user
and make my way to the backend. When I click on extension manager it looks like this:
xxxp://imageshack.us/a/img46/6188/2y38.jpg

When I now import the static data, the icons seem to fade and it looks like this:

xxx://imageshack.us/a/img10/1635/qgov.jpg

(You cannot use links until you have posted more than 3 messages. - so please bare with me :) )

Anyone have an idea what causes this problem?

Thanks in advance!