[TYPO3-english] Survey on Archiving and Preserving TYPO3 CMS Websites

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Nov 13 12:33:23 CET 2013

Dear TYPO3 Community Friends,

In the EU project ForgetIT, we are looking at new ways of archiving web
site content intelligently.

This includes:

* synergetic preservation: automatic migration when formats or storage
media change

* contextualised remembering: storing metadata that helps make sense of
what has been archived

* managed forgetting: be selective about what is preserved, and about
the level of detail that is preserved

In order to make sure that our application use cases are realistic, we'd
like to ask you a few questions about the archiving, preservation, and
backup of the web sites that you manage, have worked on, or implemented.

The survey will take around 15-20 minutes.

https://www.forgetit-project.eu/survey/index.php/951134/lang-en

Thank you for your time and your help!

Olivier Dobberkau, on behalf of the ForgetIT Project

PS: More on the ForgetIT Project can be found at
https://www.forgetit-project.eu/

--

Olivier Dobberkau
dkd Internet Service GmbH

Kontakt:
- email: olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
- fon: +49 69 2475218-0
- web: http://www.dkd.de

Geschäftsführer: O. Dobberkau, S. Schaffstein, G. Wegenast, C. Zabanski
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRB 45590