[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Show usergroup and fe_user info

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:27:08 CET 2013

Hi Bernd,

Yes, the query gave me an empty result, the ID of the page was wrong, the usergroups are not in the same page as fe_users and that fact lead me to an error... Now i have usergroups and fe_users on the same page (26)

However, the result is the same: when a user DOES NOT HAVE a timed usergroup, the normal usergroup is shown ( like it is supossed to do, everything fine so far). But when a user HAS a timed usergroup, is shown the timed AND the normal usergroup, which means that the normal usergroup is always shown. But the normal usergroup should only be shown when there is NO timed usergroup.

What i am trying to say is that the normal usergroup is always showing in the frontend.

Kind regards