[TYPO3-english] Show usergroup and fe_user info

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Nov 12 13:18:21 CET 2013

Am 12.11.13 12:36, schrieb Miguel:
> I also followed your advice and made the "AdditionalConfiguration.php"
> and this is what the browser gives me:
>
> |TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::loadTCA() - since 6.1, will be
> removed two versions later -
[...]
> |The option "classFile" of "tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_sv1" in T3_SERVICES
> has been deprecated, as this should now be done by the respective
> ext_autoload.php of each extension. This option will be removed in TYPO3
> CMS v6.3.|
>

> Is the last line the reason for not working properly?

that is the deprecation log which does not give any hints for the moment
(the last line shows taht you will get problems in 6.3 if this extension
is still used and not updated)
for now you can set deprecation log to ''

more interesting would be an SQL-dump. you may need to insert your
current IP to the devIPmask (multiple wildcard values comma separated
possible)
if there is no SQL-error you may enforce one to inspect the generated
SQL: e.g.
20.select.andWhere.wrap = uid=| AND please crash

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html