[TYPO3-english] ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick problem

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Nov 11 11:45:49 CET 2013

Hi,

On 11-11-2013 10:04, Ryan Kristensen wrote:
> I have some problems with imagerendering when using gifbuilder.
> With ImageMagick (6.6.9-7) the image is all black when either mask or
> nicetext = 1 is added (example 1 below). This works fine when using
> GraphicsMagick.

This is very likely a configuration problem for ImageMagick. Are the
image tests in the Install Tool working correctly?

> With GraphicsMagick (1.3.12) the image is blank when I try to set both
> width and height to crop (example 2 below). When only one of the values
> is e.g. 100c the image works fine. Having both width and height set to
> 100c works fine with ImageMagick.

Is this a problem with a specific image? Is it the same for gif/png/jpg
images?

Could you please mention your TYPO3 version?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!