[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Show usergroup and fe_user info

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:50:40 CET 2013

Thank you for your patience Bernd.

However, this time your code is not working, it only renders "bis Nov-08-2013, 16:42"....

By the way, why are you rendering the current date ? I thought that was not necessary, i thought that if the column "tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups" gives an empty string, the usergroup ID must be searched in "usergroups" column...

I tried removing the current date and it works well as before, if "tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups" is not empty, the usergroup is shown correctly, however if the column is empty, it shows nothing...

Sorry to bother you again Bernd, could you give me one last push?

Kind Regards