[TYPO3-english] Show usergroup and fe_user info

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Nov 7 09:06:05 CET 2013

Am 07.11.13 02:31, schrieb Mike Kane:
> Good evening.
>
> I'm using the extension "itypo_expiring_fe_groups" to deal with timed
> usergroups, and now i would like to show to the user when he log's in
> some information about his account, like for example the date of last
> login, expiration date of his membership and the usergroup that he
> belongs in the moment.
>
> In what concerns to last login date, i succeed with this code:
>
> 10 = TEXT
> 10.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|lastlogin
> 10.strftime = %b-%d-%Y, %H:%M
>

> I tried to apply the same code to the expiration date, but it shows a
> wrong date...I checked in phpMyAdmin, and the field shows some numbers
> before the information....For example, lastlogin field has the numbers
> "1383785754" giving the correct date, but the field from
> tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups shows a number like this "
> 2|1383602700|1415138700* ", which shows a wrong date in the frontend
> (just for the record, it shows me "Jan-01-1970, 01:00" in the frontend).
>
> The other problem is showing the usergroup, i've been searching the web
> for how to do this, but so far no luck.
>
> I would appreciate very much some guidance to solve my problems

guessing from your description and the extension-manual:
the extension stores the information about these expiring groups in
lines like

if you want to show the complete line as date it will result in 0
seconds from 1.1.1970 0:00 (+timezone)

I think before showing the time you must split (stdWrap.split) these lines.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html