[TYPO3-english] Render order

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:39:16 CET 2013

Hello everyone.

In a page that i'm developing, i have 3 elements in the "normal" column: 2 content elements (only with some text) and a typoscript content element (a section where is displayed some fe_user information when a user makes login).

I guess it is not a surprise if i say that the typoscript content is the last one to be rendered, but what i want is make it to be the first element to be rendered, because i want to put in the top of the page, and right now it is showing at the end, it is placed after the 2 content elements that i created in the "normal" column.

I believe this is not a CSS problem, because i checked the code in the browser and the div from the TS element is the last one in the code, and the divs with the other 2 elements have classes like "csc-default", which i dont know if i can style in my template.

If i'm not made myself clear, here is a draw of what i want and what is currently happening: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8232/wvpc.jpg

Glad for the help, thanks in advance