[TYPO3-english] Re: Calendar for upcoming events - order of events on frontend

xiaoji zhang xjzmailing at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:08:06 CET 2013

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your advice, with only one month experience in typo3, which I have the minimum knowledge, it is nerve-racking. I had almost no training, the company who we engaged to design our website was not helping at all, the designer very often wasn't available to help.

I'll have to take deep breath before I start changing the template. Maybe during this weekend, when I have a bit of the quiet time at home, I'll see what there is, I really do not want to break anything that is there.

I'll come back to you if I need your help. I am glad to have found this forum, people are so supportive.

Kind regards,

Xiaoji