[TYPO3-english] validation problem, space between attributes

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Nov 5 17:06:23 CET 2013

Hi,

The ext oxylabstdwrap creates nicely three attributes for all content
elements (where it's activated): style, id and class.

But with this ts I get validation error in HTML5 document:

tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap >
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject = COA
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject {
   10 = TEXT
   10.dataWrap = <div style="{field:tx_oxylabstdwrap_inlinestyle}"
class="co-n{cObj:parentRecordNumber}
   20 = TEXT
   20.field = tx_oxylabstdwrap_class
   20.required = 1
   20.noTrimWrap = | ||
   30 = TEXT
   30.value = "
   40 = TEXT
   40.field = tx_oxylabstdwrap_id
   40.wrap = id="|"
   40.required = 1
   50 = TEXT
   50.value = >|</div>
}

The error is missing space between class and id. The generated html is
something like:

Any hint how I can add an empty space before id?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela