[TYPO3-english] Problem with preview page

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:38:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I recently put a site in production but i have a problem with a preview.
When i do a show page from BE, page shows up but without a red PREVIEW
label. Hidden page records are also not showing up. Anyone have an idea
what's the problem? I believe that something with a domain is not ok
although i set domain record and base tag as they should be. I also have
some problems with admin panel that i explained in previous post. Thx.

regards.