[TYPO3-english] Calendar for upcoming events - order of events on frontend

Juan Asencio jao at dmi.dk
Tue Nov 5 08:52:22 CET 2013

Hello Xiaoij,

I have less than a year experience with typo3 and I can understand your situation. My advice if you need to change something on the template, is to make a copy of the original first on another document on notepad or wherever. But so you can copy paste again if the changes you made didn't work.

The more you work with templates, the easier it gets, but is intimidating at the start.

And yes, it should be a page in your extension where you can edit the calendar instead of doing it directly on the template.

Regards,

Juan.-