[TYPO3-english] what is the right way to include css files in typo3 v4.5 with extbase

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Nov 4 21:42:46 CET 2013

Hi Calgacus,

Calgacus map Brude wrote:

> I was looking at this snippet :
> http://typo3.org/documentation/snippets/sd/278/
> and it seems to relate but I don't even know where I would include the
> snippet, what file of mine should I copy that into? a domin, a controller?

This should go into the controller. However I suggest you to include your
styles and scripts via the TypoScript setup (e.g. via setup.txt).

Take a look at the config section (config. or page.config.) which the
includeCSS and includeJS keys.

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Setup/Config/Index.html

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!