[TYPO3-english] Re: what is the right way to include css files in typo3 v4.5 with extbase

Calgacus map Brude calgach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:01:29 CET 2013

I see in the setup.txt file there are some styles so I added one in there for table cels, i just tried to add a border, but those styles don't seem to get used on the page - the setup.txt was generated by extension builder and I just added the style and then uploaded the file, removed and reinstalled the extension and refreshed the caches and tried to reload the file, but still no custom styles.  The only pages on my extension right now are the basic CRUD pages produced by the builder.