[TYPO3-english] How to create backend module for documentation

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Nov 4 08:19:29 CET 2013

Hi again,

>> Your solution about frameset works, but the problem is the Html
>> generated with "sphinx" in my local 6.1 installation contains wrong
>> paths to Css and Js files. If I want to export this whole Html project
>> (it has a lot of subfolders, it is not a standalone Html), and put the
>> "_images" and "_static" folders into my extension "Resources/Public"

[...]

> so as long as you keep the generated structure "intact", it will work.
> Of course if you want to move directories around, you'll have to rewrite
> all links.

My guess is that somehow you try to do this:

- generated_html_directory
  |-- _static/
  |   |-- somefile.css
  |   `-- image.png
  |-- Chapter/Index.html
  `-- Index.html

moved into something like

- EXT:yourext/Resources/Public/
  |-- Css/somefile.css
  |-- Images/image.png
  `-- Documentation/
      |-- Chapter/Index.html
      `-- Index.html

or alike and thus you do not keep the original directory structure. If
you keep it as

- EXT:yourext/Resources/Public/
  |-- ...
  `-- Documentation/
      |-- _static/
      |   |-- somefile.css
      |   `-- image.png
      |-- Chapter/Index.html
      `-- Index.html

this will be exactly what I told you to do: keep the directory structure
intact and everything will be ok.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6