[TYPO3-english] Calendar for upcoming events - order of events on frontend

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun Nov 3 16:57:30 CET 2013

Am 03.11.2013 15:15, schrieb xiaoji zhang:

> Dear Peter,
> I am sending you a screen shot, hope this helps you to know about the
> extension
>
> http://imgur.com/gmRpZeC
>
> Thanks so much,
> Kind regards,
>
> Xiaoji
Thanks Xiaoji,

This should be the standard cal extension judging by the icons they use.
If you change to extension manager, you should see it listed under
frontend plugins. It's called cal (the extension key) or calendar base.
You can configure a lot of what it does using the typoscript setup.

What you need to set is plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.order to
either asc or desc, depending on which order you want in the list, if I
get your problem right. Best read the manual that comes with the
extension. Search for plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list and then read.
You will need to set the order in your typoscript.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"By being impatient, matters are damaged and great works can not be done. If one considers something not to be a matter of time, it will be done surprisingly quickly."
(Hagakure)