[TYPO3-english] Re: Page tree lost - need your help and advice

xiaoji zhang xjzmailing at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 21:00:45 CET 2013

Dear Steffen,

I did not test the upgrade on a separate server. I am at my home computer. I logged in as administrator to edit the content.

Here is the screen shot. I actually wanted check the history to see if I could go back where I was, so things may came back. But i did not do it.  I cannot see the page tree and when i click on page menu, I do not get the usual pages of the website.

http://i.imgur.com/Qi3QR8n.png

Please let me know what i can do to restore everything, can you let me know also what has happened that the page tree disappeared?

What this message mean? "Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: No TypoScript template found! | RuntimeException thrown in file /srv/www/ecoda/typo3_src-4.5.19/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php in line 2161

Thank you so much in advance,

Looking forward to hearing from you and have my problem fixed, I am so worried

Xiaoij