[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 e-shops - current status

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Nov 2 10:26:38 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm looking for robust e-shop solution under TYPO3. Unfortunately, the
current offer of e-shops seems very poor. There are only 2 that have
been recently updated:

Multishop - doesn't work with 6.x yet, it's missing some features that I
need (e.g. sort in list view). Some of them are in the roadmap for v3,
but who knows when it will be finished.

TT_products - good old beast. I have recent expirience with it and I
know that it doesn't suit my needs.

wt_cart/caddy - only basket solution, not enough

Are there any other options? I've once tried commerce, but couldn't make
it work. Is it compatible with 6.x? It hasn't been updated for almost a
year now and it's still beta (for how long? A couple of years?)

Jan