[TYPO3-english] How to create backend module for documentation

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:04:16 CET 2013

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for your long explanation! "sphinx" is a very useful extension (I
could test it on your seminar on Developer Days in Hamburg) and it is
making my life easier to write documents for my project right now :)

Your solution about frameset works, but the problem is the Html
generated with "sphinx" in my local 6.1 installation contains wrong
paths to Css and Js files. If I want to export this whole Html project
(it has a lot of subfolders, it is not a standalone Html), and put the
"_images" and "_static" folders into my extension "Resources/Public"
folder, I should update all my Htmls to these new paths. I don't know if
there is a better solution for this, as I am gonna update my
documentation these days constantly.

Regards,
Sergio