[TYPO3-english] Adding file to FAL in TYPO3 6.0

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri May 31 16:18:48 CEST 2013

Hello François,

it was not ment as a joke at all!!!
-> But i point everyone complaning about a missing feature to the
according team to get some more manpower -> please do not get me wrong.

Even if there is not a complete documentation (which is nearly undoable
with the small team), the new docs, which are available are high quality
and extremly useable. Many thanks for that.

Regards
Kay

Am 31.05.13 15:15, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi Kay,
>
>> If you want to help the docs team documenting, i think you just need to
>> contact them and the will happily enjoy your help :D
>
> Actually that's not funny at all. I called on my fellow Core team
> members to help documenting FAL, but not a single person volunteered.
> There's only so much the Documentation Team can do, we can't work
> miracles especially on APIs only a handful of people know about.
>
> FAL has been a real failure in this regard, one which I hope will not
> repeat itself anytime soon.
>
> Cheers

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach