[TYPO3-english] Dynamic multilanguage interface

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri May 31 15:35:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

 > Please let me know if Typo3 can do a website like this:
> http://www.postranchinn.com/

there's not much special about this website. It's just that the main
content appears after a while and that's it. Otherwise it's just regular
pages with fullpage background.

> 1. It only loads the new requested content, not the whole page.

Sure it can, you can use different page "type", it's quite common
whereever you load AJAX data.

> 2. It fits dynamically to any windows size.

This is not matter of TYPO3, but of you layout and CSS.

> 3. It supports multimedia content over many layers.

Again the same.

> Additionally, it must have fully multilanguage support. The content will
> be made at least in 5 languages including those with right to left
> format (English is left to right)

This can be done. RTL is set using CSS/HTML.

> If Typo3 is capable out of the box (Without make patches and
> re-program/create extensions), then please let me see some examples.

You may find this one interesting, although it's not exactly what you
ask for: http://www.no1-houseboat.com/ (It's just plain TYPO3 with
TemplaVoila).

Jan