[TYPO3-english] Adding file to FAL in TYPO3 6.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 31 15:15:29 CEST 2013

Hi Kay,

> If you want to help the docs team documenting, i think you just need to
> contact them and the will happily enjoy your help :D

Actually that's not funny at all. I called on my fellow Core team
members to help documenting FAL, but not a single person volunteered.
There's only so much the Documentation Team can do, we can't work
miracles especially on APIs only a handful of people know about.

FAL has been a real failure in this regard, one which I hope will not
repeat itself anytime soon.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter