[TYPO3-english] Adding file to FAL in TYPO3 6.0

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri May 31 15:03:25 CEST 2013

Hi Ian,

you should simply use the upload button in the filemodule.

If you want to do this in a program, you should take a look in the
fal_webdav extension it should have all needed code.

If you want to help the docs team documenting, i think you just need to
contact them and the will happily enjoy your help :D

Regards
Kay

Am 31.05.13 13:20, schrieb Ian Devlin:
> Hi,
>
> I have been searching high and low for information on how to add a file to
> FAL in TYPO3 6.0 in Extbase to no avail.
> The official documentation has an empty "How to use FAL" section and the
> example in the Wiki is for a much older version (4.x).
>
> Does anyone have any idea on how to achieve this?
>
> It drives me insane that they keep releasing new updates with new features
> but no information on how to use them.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach