[TYPO3-english] FRAMEWORK for TEMPLAVOILA update

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Fri May 31 07:37:47 CEST 2013

Thanks - I did mail him and he indicated it was close....

"Kay Strobach"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1369891933.17752.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Hi guys,

just drop ron or jeff a mail.
TVF 2.x is nearly ready for production, but i'm unsure, if i'm allowed
to give you the files yet :D

So just use the issue tracker, or drop him a mail :D

Regards
Kay

Am 30.05.13 03:19, schrieb jaco graaff:
> I used the extension "framework for templavoila"....
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/templavoila_framework
>
> ...everything works (or can be fixed like the realURL not working
> anymore) - but the templavoila_framework which plays a mayor part in
> defines the site's templates is broken although templavoila self works
> fine - all the Flexible CE templates work
>
> templavoila_framework  as an extension injects typoscript setup as well
> as basic tv-page-templates - I was hoping that the effect of the
> extension can be replicated with clever typoscript and porting of
> tv-page-templates at least for the front-end
>
> I was hoping someone had experience in porting it over.
>
> Ron - the main developer of the framework extension might release an
> update soon

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach