[TYPO3-english] FRAMEWORK for TEMPLAVOILA update

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Thu May 30 03:19:21 CEST 2013

I used the extension "framework for templavoila"....

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/templavoila_framework

...everything works (or can be fixed like the realURL not working anymore) -
but the templavoila_framework which plays a mayor part in defines the site's
templates is broken although templavoila self works fine - all the Flexible
CE templates work

templavoila_framework  as an extension injects typoscript setup as well as
basic tv-page-templates - I was hoping that the effect of the extension can
be replicated with clever typoscript and porting of tv-page-templates at
least for the front-end

I was hoping someone had experience in porting it over.

Ron - the main developer of the framework extension might release an update
soon