[TYPO3-english] Dynamic multilanguage interface

Roberto rmartinez at netcontac.com
Thu May 30 02:48:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

Please let me know if Typo3 can do a website like this:
http://www.postranchinn.com/
Note that:
1. It only loads the new requested content, not the whole page.
2. It fits dynamically to any windows size.
3. It supports multimedia content over many layers.

Additionally, it must have fully multilanguage support. The content will be made at least in 5 languages including those with right to left format (English is left to right)

If Typo3 is capable out of the box (Without make patches and re-program/create extensions), then please let me see some examples.

Thank you