[TYPO3-english] FRAMEWORK for TEMPLAVOILA update

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed May 29 22:21:04 CEST 2013

It should be atleast possible to go to 4.7 and then use the logfiles to
find out, why 6.x is not running :D

Am 29.05.13 21:48, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Hi,
>
> On 29-5-2013 20:48, Jan Bednarik wrote:
>> at the moment TV itself is not compatible with 6.x without changes in
>> its code.
>
> The latest version works with 6.0 and 6.1. It fails with 6.2-dev, but
> only because of a series of explicit include/require statements which
> were not necessary for a long time.
> If you simply remove them and rely on the autoloader to do its work the
> problems with 6.2-dev are also gone.
>
>> To be honest, I tried to upgrade 4.4 site to 6.x with TV for week and
>> then I gave up and reverted to 4.5.
>
> It shouldn't be too much of a problem, unless you have a lot of old
> extensions that have not been updated for ages.

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach