[TYPO3-english] Provider forces customers to update their software

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed May 29 15:11:54 CEST 2013

Thanks for oyur responses!

I agree: the interest of a provider in the software I use and looking
out for is most welcome.

But shutting down an installation arguing that the provider's security
in general could be harmed, causes strange feelings...

@Rudy: which other providers do have such a policy? I only worked on
about 10 providers so far, but none - except hosttech - is behaving that
rigorousely.